quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

Viktor Hertz - PICTOGRAM MOVIES POSTERS

 
 
Viktor Hertz combines two of his greatest hobbies, graphic design and film, into a clever series starring pictograms! Often seen on signs or instruction manuals, pictograms serve as our universal language, a way for all of us to quickly figure out where we're going or what we're (not) allowed to do. To him, this set became Hertz's "form of expression," a way to stretch his creativity and imagination.
"I’ve always been fascinated and a bit obsessed by pictograms, with the way they are as simple as possible. A classmate called me a 'pictophile' the other day. I can only agree. I made a few Kubrick posters some time ago, using pictograms, so that’s where it all started. Now I wanted to be consistent, and do a series of posters using the same grid and style, making them work together as a whole.
I try to bring a twist to it, and not get too simple. I want to be unpredictable and entertaining, and make something that communicates the film instantly, yet in an original way."

1 comentário:

  1. Using Car Rental 8 you can find the most affordable car hire at over 50,000 international locations.

    ResponderEliminar