quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2011

Interview Tristan Hutchinson



Name: Tristan Hutchinson
Hometown: Born in the UK, but currently living and working in Ireland
Style of photography: Landscape predominantly.
Types of Cameras: Canon 5D, Mamiya.
Websites: www.tristanhutchinson.com
What gives you inspiration?
Wandering and discovering new places; landscapes and spaces so embedded in everyday life, yet they offer up clues and hints of something deeper, something more poetic.
What are your influences?
A lot of the usual – the New Topographers, Stephen Shore. Alec Soth. But also a lot of the fantastic younger photographers I see wandering around the confines of Flickr and Tumblr – Daniel Shea, Peter Baker, Lukasz Biederman. I try to limit the amount of time I spend looking at other peoples work on Flickr, but its just too tempting….
What does photography mean to you?
Being in the world, understanding it. I’m also a big believer in saying less with my images – I love how photography can ask more questions than it answers. For me its about what you leave out, the possibility of what lies outside its edges.
Photos:
Copyright reserved by Tristan Hutchinson


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário